Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who Designed the Dew?

From Blog08


Who designed the jewels of the dew
That dress the grass dawn by dawn
More richly than a king?

Who spread out ten million droplets,
With each reflecting perfection?

Who made them round and bright
To glisten in the morning light,
Each fragile as a saint's last breath?

Who appointed their moisture
To freshen the thirsting plants?

Who is the Lord of the dew?
I'm not. My wife's not. Are you?
No. I think you know who.


Does the rain have a father? Who fathered the drops of dew?

--Job 38:28, HCSB


Photo and text ©2008 James L. Swindle

2 comments:

Myra said...

I went to a science workshop today. I am teaching science through photography one day a week at school now. When I look at the intricate things designed by God, the more I see
His greatness.

Really cool picture, too.

Jim Swindle said...

Myra, that's a wonderful thing to do. I've known that photography is a great help in teaching science, but had never considered specifically trying to teach science through photography.