Friday, December 19, 2008

My Sin Gone?

I posted the following in a comment on Myra Johnson's excellent blog, Picture My Thoughts. This was a comment to her post "No Condemnation."

My sin all gone?
How can it be?
It stayed so long!
And now I'm free?

My sin? It's gone!
Christ died for me.
He'll lead me on
To victory.


..confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
--Philippians 1:6, NASB

Note: In re-posting the poem here, I revised one word.

3 comments:

The Postman said...

Praise the Lord!
Amen.

He is known by many names
But the name I love the most is
"Jesus friend of sinners
Loved me er I knew HIM."

The Colorful Photographer said...

Love your blog, praise the Lord

Jim Swindle said...

Thank you both for the encouraging comments.