Monday, September 14, 2009

More

From Blog09


Father, may I love you more--
    More than all my sin,
For I know my failing score;
    Need your power within.

Jesus, may I love you more--
    More than all beside,
For you are the Kingdom's door;
    You for me have died.

Spirit, may I love you more--
    More than self or health,
For you've opened up the store
    To all heaven's wealth.

Holy God, great Three-in-One,
    All! Take all of me,
And I know you have begun:
    You're the only good I see.

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
--Ezekiel 36:26 ESV

Photo and poem ©2009 James L. Swindle. You may print up to 100 copies, so long as you include the copyright notice, you don't alter the text, and you don't sell them.

No comments: