Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Photos: Pie and Egret

I hope to post a photo or two each Friday.

From Blog10

This pie tasted as good as it looked.
"Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!" --Psalm 34:8

From Blog10

Egrets are some of the most beautiful and most graceful birds anywhere. This one had become wary of me.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." --1 Peter 5:8

3 comments:

Myra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim Swindle said...

Myra from http://myra.lifewithchrist.org left the following comment; I'm deleting it and reproducing it here without her e-mail address, to prevent automated spam-generators from being able to find her e-mail here.
_________________
This picture is good, too! I want to send you a bird photo. Can you give me your email address? Just email me at [deleted].

It's a hilarious photo of one of these birds taken a couple of weeks ago.

Jim Swindle said...

Thanks, Myra. I've replied and will look forward to seeing the photo.