Saturday, October 16, 2010

Glory to God for Grace

From Blog10


All my life long, I'd been earning
Fires of hell, eternal burning.
Yet, before the world's foundation
God chose me for great salvation.
This was based on his great mercy,
Not on good he found within me.
This, then, is my simple story.
Join me as I give Him glory.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will...
(Ephesians 1:3-5 ESV)

2 comments:

Madison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim Swindle said...

I removed a comment, since I could not figure out whether it was spam.