Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving


Today is Thanksgiving Day in the USA. I'm in Arizona today, with relatives. It's a blessing.

Here's part of my Thanksgiving list this year.
--My son's spiritual growth.
--A pastor who takes his work (and his Lord) very seriously.
--Salvation through Jesus.
--My wife, my daughter, and her family.
--A job that pays well, and that I enjoy doing.

Even if I had no outward blessings, if I had Jesus, I'd be rich.

What's on your Thanksgiving list this year?

PS -Here and here are two Thanksgiving poems I posted in prior years.

2 comments:

traveldestination said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
traveldestination said...

This is wonderful and full of blessings of the thanksgivings’ lists for owns belongings and relatives.
Jesus blesses you.
If you are planning to celebrate New Year somewhere at any destination national or international you can get booking regarding flights, hotel, car, holidays packages.....etc from the southall travel which is one stop solution for travel needs.