Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unroll the Scroll

From Blog11


Unroll the scroll
Release the word
To speak from parchment
Into human hearts

Proclaim the name
Of Christ who came
From heights of heaven
Down to live on earth

Declare the snare
Of Satan's lies
That would pollute us
Just to block our prize

Unroll the scroll
Release the word
To speak from parchment
Into human hearts


Your words were found, and I ate them,
and your words became to me a joy
and the delight of my heart,
for I am called by your name,
O Lord, God of hosts.

      --Jeremiah 15:16

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice call to action...unroll the scroll can be taken many ways, but it speaks us to do something...which i think is very needed...

Elaine said...

I like this one a lot. A nice reminder to read the word of God.

Jim Swindle said...

Brian and Elaine thanks for the encouragement.

dfish said...

Very nice Post