Saturday, July 14, 2012

God in Flesh for You

From Blog12

How could God become a man,
Grow and learn and make mistakes,
Without sin, still holy, God,
Pure in all he undertakes?

I will never comprehend
Until raised in God's great Day,
But by grace I now believe
All the Bible has to say.

Jesus came, great God in flesh--
Lived and healed and blessed and taught;
Died and rose to show he paid
For all sins of all he bought.

Turn, my friend, from all your sin.
Look to Jesus. Be set free.
Trust his love, his gift. Trust HIM.
You'll be changed--renewed--you'll see.

Nathanael said to him [to Philip, concerning Jesus],
"Can anything good come out of Nazareth?"
Philip said to him, "Come and see."
--John 1:46 ESV

I'll be offline for much of the next three weeks. For the coming week, I'm to be on a mission trip to the Boston area with some folks from my church. Pray that we'll be bold in speaking the good news of Jesus. (Note to thieves: My house will still be occupied while I'm away.)

2 comments:

dfish said...

There is so much we don't fully understand, and must accept by faith, but there is a lot we don't understand about the internet or how a car functions or how a medication works. That doesn't prevent us from believing it is real or using it. Why let it stop us from believing in Christ?

anilkumart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.